Porcelain Veneers – Mansfield, TX
Transform Your Smile in
Just Two Appointments
Want your smile to look like those perfect ones you see on TV and in movies? If so, then you should get the same treatment that most actors do—veneers! This simple procedure can completely makeover your smile in as little as two appointments, and you can get fully personalized porcealin veneers in Mansfield, TX at Broad Park Family Dentistry. If you’re ready to enjoy all the benefits of red carpet-ready teeth, contact our team today!
Why Choose Broad Park Family Dentistry for Porcelain Veneers?
- Can Eliminate Multiple Flaws with a Single Treatment
- 100% Custom-Made for Each Patient
- Wax-Ups Let You See Results Before Treatment Begins
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
A veneer is an eggshell thin ceramic covering that is bonded to the front of a tooth. This gives it the ability to completely change the enamel’s outward appearance for the better, whether you’re talking about color, shape, size, or spacing. Because each veneer is made individually, a patient can get just one to fix a problem tooth or an entire set to makeover their smile. With veneers, the only limit is your imagination.
What Can Porcelain Veneers Fix?
Dr. Rudd has used veneers to help patients take care of the following flaws (often at the same time):
- Stains that don’t respond to bleaching
- Undersized Teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
- Slightly Crooked Teeth
Because the material used to make veneers is so strong, they can repair minor dental damage while also enhancing the look of a tooth. This approach preserves more natural enamel compared to a full crown, which enables a tooth to better maintain its strength and last for decades.
What is the Porcelain Veneers Procedure Like?
Typically, the veneers process is broken up across two appointments.
At the first, you’ll spend most of the visit talking with Dr. Rudd about what you would like to change about your smile. You’re encouraged to bring pictures of smiles you like to illustrate the kind of result you’re aiming for. Once you both have agreed on your new look, he’ll remove a small amount of enamel from your teeth (so the veneers will lay flat and fit comfortably), take an impression, and then give you temporary veneers. This impression will be sent to a lab and used to design your final veneers.
The next appointment will be nice and simple. Dr. Rudd will remove your temporaries, bond your permanent veneers to your teeth, and then check to make sure they fit seamlessly within your bite. After that, your new smile is ready for the world!
Are You a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
Practically any aesthetic imperfection can be fixed with veneers, but it should be noted that they are NOT a solution for decayed or infected teeth. If a patient has cavities or gum disease, these issues will need to be addressed first. The health of your smile always comes first with us, and we’ll quickly resolve these problems so we can get to work on your veneers.
Aftercare For Porcelain Veneers
Thankfully, getting veneers doesn’t mean you’ll have to adopt some new and intricate oral hygiene routine. Regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups are all that’s needed to ensure they last for decades. It’s strongly recommended that you get a nightguard if you grind your teeth while you sleep and an athletic mouthguard if you regularly play sports. On average, veneers tend to last for about 20 years before needing to be repaired or replaced, but getting routine checkups will ensure any minor problems are taken care of before they affect your smile.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Veneers are a great option if you’re looking for a dramatic smile makeover, but they aren’t the perfect choice for all patients. Before you can determine whether or not this is the cosmetic solution for you, it’s crucial that you understand the cost. By choosing a skilled dentist and investing in quality veneers, you can achieve a smile that’s perfect for the big screen, but there are other options out there too. Continue reading so you can make an informed decision about the future of your smile.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
For many people, veneers initially seem like the perfect option. However, it’s a good idea to take a look at all of your options to see how each one would affect you smile. They all have different price points and can help patients achieve a variety of different goals. Here are just a few of the more common cosmetic treatments out there:
- Invisalign – If you have misalignment issues, you might find that Invisalign can help you achieve a more uniform smile than any other option. This type of treatment costs several thousands of dollars, but it’s highly effective for straightening teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening is a quick solution to surface discoloration, and it’s considerably more affordable than many other cosmetic options. However, it doesn’t address any cosmetic flaws other than staining. Results can last anywhere from a few months to a few years depending on how well you maintain them.
- Direct Bonding – Direct bonding is minimally invasive procedure than can be completed in a single visit and is one of the most affordable cosmetic options out there. If you want to correct some minor flaws, like small chips and stains, this is a simple solution. Bonding can last anywhere from 3 to 10 years.
- Veneers – This is by no means the cheapest cosmetic service available, but it is the easiest way to transform numerous aspects of your smile, including the shape, color, and minor misalignment issues. The whole process can be completed in as little as two appointments and lasts up to 15 years or even longer with proper maintenance.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Dental veneers aren’t usually covered by dental insurance because they are considered to be a cosmetic treatment. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re completely out of luck. We work with CareCredit, a third-party financing company that can make paying for your treatment easier by splitting your cost into manageable monthly installments with little-to-no interest. We also have our own membership plan that can help you save.
To learn how much veneers will cost you, schedule a consultation with us. This way, we can help you achieve your dream smile!